Deli - 09/05/2012
Come Try Our New Recipes!
Summer is officially over, which means The Merc's deli is getting into an autumn state of mind, and nothing says fall like a flavorful bowl of chili. The deli is featuring a variety of new chili recipes this week, all of which are produced by our talented kitchen staff. Drop by through Sunday to try one or all of these fresh chili varieties:
- Stewed Pork Chili, made with braised Beelers pork.
- Beef-Steak Chili, made with all-natural beef chuck from Creekstone Farms of Arkansas City, Kansas.
- Italian Pork Fat-Back Chili, made with Beelers pork belly, white beans and crispy roasted pork skin.
- Butternut Squash and Mushroom Chili, made with white beans and local squash.
- Heirloom Tomato and Quinoa Chili, made with kidney and black beans and local tomatoes.